Outcome of the Universal Periodic Review: Equatorial Guinea
Outcome of the Universal Periodic Review: Equatorial GuineaUnited Nations Human Rights Council | April 14, 2010
A document that outlines the UNHRC's acceptance of the outcome of the Universal Periodic Review on Equatorial Guinea
"The Human Rights Council...
Adopts the outcome of the universal periodic review on Equatorial Guinea which is constituted of the report of the Working Group on Equatorial Guinea (A/HRC/13/16), together with the views of Equatorial Guinea concerning the recommendations and/or conclusions, as well as its voluntary commitments and its replies presented before the adoption of the outcome by the plenary to questions or issues that were not sufficiently addressed during the interactive dialogue in the Working Group (A/HRC/13/56, chapter VI)..."
External Linkshttp://daccess-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/G10/127/73/PDF/G1012773.pdf?OpenEleme... ,
Latest News About EG
- Farewell Speech of Ambassador John E. Bennett
- Mineral-Rich Countries And Dutch Disease: Understanding The Macroeconomic Implications Of Windfalls And The Development Prospects, The Case Of Equatorial Guinea
- Keeping Foreign Corruption Out of the United States: Four Case Histories
- U.S. Transparency Law: Section 1504, Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act
- Evaluating dependence on wildlife products in rural Equatorial Guinea