Empire, poetry, and resistance : voices from a forgotten colony
MP3 Player cache updated.
Empire, poetry, and resistance : voices from a forgotten colonyBenita Sampedro Vizcaya 2004
Vizcaya reflects on the culture, music and political climate of Equatorial Guinea. There is an emphasis on the corruption in the governent today.
Latest News About EG
- Farewell Speech of Ambassador John E. Bennett
- Mineral-Rich Countries And Dutch Disease: Understanding The Macroeconomic Implications Of Windfalls And The Development Prospects, The Case Of Equatorial Guinea
- U.S. Transparency Law: Section 1504, Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act
- Evaluating dependence on wildlife products in rural Equatorial Guinea
- Letter from Archbishop Desmond Tutu to President Obiang