A look at the relationship between South Africa and Equatorial Guinea: we expect moral leadership from SA on the African continent.
The Head of the United Nations, Spain's Prime Minister, and global leaders will gather in Equatorial Guinea for African Union Summit.
United Nations Head, Spain's Prime Minister, and global leaders visit Equatorial Guinea for an African Union Summit.
The human rights defenders insisted on the need for greater and effective monitoring of the human rights situation in the country.
The African spider genus Singafrotypa Benoit is redescribed and transferred from the tetragnathid subfamily Nephilinae to the araneid subfamily Araneinae.
Seventy six States proposed recommendations to Equatorial Guinea during the UPR session on May 5, with many of them voicing concern about the lack of real progress on human rights.
The Subcommittee on Human Rights condemned the human rights situation inside the country.
Reports about the Universal Periodic Review of Equatorial Guinea aired by Deutsche Welle (DW) and Radio Africa No 1. (French audio)
In the present submission for the forthcoming 19th session of the Universal Periodic Review of Equatorial Guinea, EG Justice and the RIDH highlight the current human rights situation in the country, particularly with regard to civil and political rights, and makes recommendations to address persistent violations
The Department of Justice re-filed claims against Teodorin’s property in California.
Latest News About EG
- A I Asiwaju; Bawuro M Barkindo; R E Mabale (1)
- A P Davis; E Flgueiredo (1)
- A Benito; J Roche; R Molina; C Amela; J Alvar (2)
- A Gil, J Vioque y E Torija (1)
- A Heredia; A Vallejo; V Soriano; M Gutierrez; S Puente; J S Epstein; I K Hewlett (1)
- A Herrero, C Aedo, M Velayos, and R L L Viane (1)
- A Riaza; M L Martinez-Torres; R Ramon-Lluch; J Alonso; P Heras (1)
- A Toll; F Gallardo; M Ferran; M Gilaberte; M Iglesias; J L Gimeno; S Rondini; R M Pujol (1)
- A. Martín del Molino (1)
- Aaron Segal, and Max Liniger-Goumaz (1)
- International Monetary Fund (1)
- UN. Commission on Human Rights, and Special Rapporteur on Torture (1)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1)
- AFP (3)
- Africa Live Online (1)
- Africa Progress Panel (1)
- African Affairs, Vol. 103, Issue 413, pp. 547-567 (1)
- African Development Bank, African Union, UN Economic Commission for Africa (1)
- African Economic Outlook (1)
- African Training and Research Centre in Administration for Development (2)