In Equatorial Guinea today, many remain in prison after being convicted in trials, where no evidence was presented to substantiate the charges against the defendants.
EG Justice is seriously concerned about the unfounded and chilling allegations presented against the CPDS' leader and the increased persecution of political opponents; and strongly condemns the government’s apparent drive to eliminate all vestiges of opposition in the country in the run-up to presidential elections.
Italian businessman, Roberto Berardi, was finally realsed today from an Equatorial Guinea prison.
Roberto Berardi Denied Release after Completing Prison Sentence in Equatorial Guinea.
Equatorial Guinea’s Actions Violate Portuguese Language Community’s Charter.
Luis Nzo was arrested yesterday 19 March 2015 in the capital Malabo while he was peacefully distributing leaflets and using a megaphone to denounce the arrest of opposition leader Guillermo Nguema.
The UN Secretary General authorized an investigation into the organization's response to a report detailing the sexual abuse of children by peacekeeping French, Chadian and Equatoguinean troops deployed in the Central African Republic.
The authorities in Equatorial Guinea must immediately release a child and four other young people arbitrarily arrested and detained since March 26, 2015.
Teodoro Obiang declared the total dissolution of the judiciary.
Equatorial Guinea must stop arresting and using intimidation tactics against students and others who exercise freedom of expression and assembly.
Latest News About EG
- A I Asiwaju; Bawuro M Barkindo; R E Mabale (1)
- A P Davis; E Flgueiredo (1)
- A Benito; J Roche; R Molina; C Amela; J Alvar (2)
- A Gil, J Vioque y E Torija (1)
- A Heredia; A Vallejo; V Soriano; M Gutierrez; S Puente; J S Epstein; I K Hewlett (1)
- A Herrero, C Aedo, M Velayos, and R L L Viane (1)
- A Riaza; M L Martinez-Torres; R Ramon-Lluch; J Alonso; P Heras (1)
- A Toll; F Gallardo; M Ferran; M Gilaberte; M Iglesias; J L Gimeno; S Rondini; R M Pujol (1)
- A. Martín del Molino (1)
- Aaron Segal, and Max Liniger-Goumaz (1)
- International Monetary Fund (1)
- UN. Commission on Human Rights, and Special Rapporteur on Torture (1)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1)
- AFP (3)
- Africa Live Online (1)
- Africa Progress Panel (1)
- African Affairs, Vol. 103, Issue 413, pp. 547-567 (1)
- African Development Bank, African Union, UN Economic Commission for Africa (1)
- African Economic Outlook (1)
- African Training and Research Centre in Administration for Development (2)