The authorities in Equatorial Guinea must immediately release a child and four other young people arbitrarily arrested and detained since March 26, 2015.
Teodoro Obiang declared the total dissolution of the judiciary.
Roberto Berardi Denied Release after Completing Prison Sentence in Equatorial Guinea.
EG Justice is seriously concerned about the unfounded and chilling allegations presented against the CPDS' leader and the increased persecution of political opponents; and strongly condemns the government’s apparent drive to eliminate all vestiges of opposition in the country in the run-up to presidential elections.
Equatorial Guinea must stop arresting and using intimidation tactics against students and others who exercise freedom of expression and assembly.
Equatorial Guinea excluded from the 2014 Corruption Perceptions Index due to lack of data.
Luis Nzo was arrested yesterday 19 March 2015 in the capital Malabo while he was peacefully distributing leaflets and using a megaphone to denounce the arrest of opposition leader Guillermo Nguema.
Reports about the Universal Periodic Review of Equatorial Guinea aired by Deutsche Welle (DW) and Radio Africa No 1. (French audio)
Socioeconomic issues and respect for the rule of law dominated the African Civil Society Conference, held August 5-6, 2014 in Washington, DC.
Latest News About EG
- A I Asiwaju; Bawuro M Barkindo; R E Mabale (1)
- A P Davis; E Flgueiredo (1)
- A Benito; J Roche; R Molina; C Amela; J Alvar (2)
- A Gil, J Vioque y E Torija (1)
- A Heredia; A Vallejo; V Soriano; M Gutierrez; S Puente; J S Epstein; I K Hewlett (1)
- A Herrero, C Aedo, M Velayos, and R L L Viane (1)
- A Riaza; M L Martinez-Torres; R Ramon-Lluch; J Alonso; P Heras (1)
- A Toll; F Gallardo; M Ferran; M Gilaberte; M Iglesias; J L Gimeno; S Rondini; R M Pujol (1)
- A. Martín del Molino (1)
- Aaron Segal, and Max Liniger-Goumaz (1)
- International Monetary Fund (1)
- UN. Commission on Human Rights, and Special Rapporteur on Torture (1)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1)
- AFP (3)
- Africa Live Online (1)
- Africa Progress Panel (1)
- African Affairs, Vol. 103, Issue 413, pp. 547-567 (1)
- African Development Bank, African Union, UN Economic Commission for Africa (1)
- African Economic Outlook (1)
- African Training and Research Centre in Administration for Development (2)