Criminal proceedings in France move forward against Teodorin for the acquisition of luxury cars and goods.
Grave concerns about mounting human rights violations committed by the government of Equatorial Guinea ahead of the April 24 presidential election against political opposition and independent media.
EG Justice calls on Reverend Jackson to pressure the government of Equatorial Guinea to stop harassing civil society and political activists; and to stop torturing and committing violent acts.
A theater group was arbitrarily ordered to cancel its activities related to an HIV prevention campaign, because the government concluded that their work amounted to sedition.
Equatorial Guinea imprisons anyone that voices dissent against the regime; CPDS member, Joaquin Elo Ayeto, is the latest example of the lack of rule of law.
Press freedom and access to information are severely curtailed in the country. Here is an illustration of recent examples of government censorship and violations of freedom of expression, assembly and association.
Equatorial Guinea' government must halt discrimination against pregnant schoolgirls, who have been forbidden to go to school by order of the Education Minister.
The Equatorial Guinea government carried out violent attacks over the last 24 hours against members of opposition party Ciudadanos por la Inovacion (CI, Citizens for Innovation).
The African Union Must Compel Equatorial Guinea to Abide by the Charter on Elections, Democracy and Governance.
The Center for the Opening and Development of Latin America (CADAL) organized a conference for the International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Totalitarianism, in Buenos Aires, at the end of August 2016.
Latest News About EG
- A I Asiwaju; Bawuro M Barkindo; R E Mabale (1)
- A P Davis; E Flgueiredo (1)
- A Benito; J Roche; R Molina; C Amela; J Alvar (2)
- A Gil, J Vioque y E Torija (1)
- A Heredia; A Vallejo; V Soriano; M Gutierrez; S Puente; J S Epstein; I K Hewlett (1)
- A Herrero, C Aedo, M Velayos, and R L L Viane (1)
- A Riaza; M L Martinez-Torres; R Ramon-Lluch; J Alonso; P Heras (1)
- A Toll; F Gallardo; M Ferran; M Gilaberte; M Iglesias; J L Gimeno; S Rondini; R M Pujol (1)
- A. Martín del Molino (1)
- Aaron Segal, and Max Liniger-Goumaz (1)
- International Monetary Fund (1)
- UN. Commission on Human Rights, and Special Rapporteur on Torture (1)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1)
- AFP (3)
- Africa Live Online (1)
- Africa Progress Panel (1)
- African Affairs, Vol. 103, Issue 413, pp. 547-567 (1)
- African Development Bank, African Union, UN Economic Commission for Africa (1)
- African Economic Outlook (1)
- African Training and Research Centre in Administration for Development (2)