EG Justice is seeking a person for the Program and Development Coordinator position.
Socioeconomic issues and respect for the rule of law dominated the African Civil Society Conference, held August 5-6, 2014 in Washington, DC.
Seventy six States proposed recommendations to Equatorial Guinea during the UPR session on May 5, with many of them voicing concern about the lack of real progress on human rights.
Equatorial Guinea’s Ruling Party Claims Elections: The African Union Misses Opportunity to Advance Democracy in Equatorial Guinea.
The Subcommittee on Human Rights condemned the human rights situation inside the country.
The Head of the United Nations, Spain's Prime Minister, and global leaders will gather in Equatorial Guinea for African Union Summit.
After Months in Prison, Equatoguinean Activist Clara Nsegue Eyi is Released.
Human right violations in Equatorial Guinea were highlighted in a World Council of Churches sponsored side-event at the United Nations in Geneva, Switzerland.
The U.S. Justice Department is being urged to ensure that any settlement of its anti-corruption case against Teodorin Nguema Obiang, son of the ruler of Equatorial Guinea, protects the interests of the country’s people and others linked to the case.
In this video-illustration, EG Justice and the celebrated artist, Ramon Esono Ebale explain the most relevant details of the U.S. Department of Justice cases against Teodoro Nguema Obiang "Teodorin", Vice-President, Senator, and son of the president of Equatorial Guinea.
Latest News About EG
- A I Asiwaju; Bawuro M Barkindo; R E Mabale (1)
- A P Davis; E Flgueiredo (1)
- A Benito; J Roche; R Molina; C Amela; J Alvar (2)
- A Gil, J Vioque y E Torija (1)
- A Heredia; A Vallejo; V Soriano; M Gutierrez; S Puente; J S Epstein; I K Hewlett (1)
- A Herrero, C Aedo, M Velayos, and R L L Viane (1)
- A Riaza; M L Martinez-Torres; R Ramon-Lluch; J Alonso; P Heras (1)
- A Toll; F Gallardo; M Ferran; M Gilaberte; M Iglesias; J L Gimeno; S Rondini; R M Pujol (1)
- A. Martín del Molino (1)
- Aaron Segal, and Max Liniger-Goumaz (1)
- International Monetary Fund (1)
- UN. Commission on Human Rights, and Special Rapporteur on Torture (1)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1)
- AFP (3)
- Africa Live Online (1)
- Africa Progress Panel (1)
- African Affairs, Vol. 103, Issue 413, pp. 547-567 (1)
- African Development Bank, African Union, UN Economic Commission for Africa (1)
- African Economic Outlook (1)
- African Training and Research Centre in Administration for Development (2)