The government of Equatorial Guinea, in an effort to discredit its critics ahead of the upcoming elections, is using the Ebola crises to further stigmatize opposition leaders by accusing them of planning to bring the disease into the country.
The authorities in Equatorial Guinea must immediately release a child and four other young people arbitrarily arrested and detained since March 26, 2015.
Equatorial Guinea’s Actions Violate Portuguese Language Community’s Charter.
A look at the relationship between South Africa and Equatorial Guinea: we expect moral leadership from SA on the African continent.
The U.S. Justice Department is being urged to ensure that any settlement of its anti-corruption case against Teodorin Nguema Obiang, son of the ruler of Equatorial Guinea, protects the interests of the country’s people and others linked to the case.
Equatorial Guinea must stop arresting and using intimidation tactics against students and others who exercise freedom of expression and assembly.
The human rights defenders insisted on the need for greater and effective monitoring of the human rights situation in the country.
Seventy six States proposed recommendations to Equatorial Guinea during the UPR session on May 5, with many of them voicing concern about the lack of real progress on human rights.
Luis Nzo was arrested yesterday 19 March 2015 in the capital Malabo while he was peacefully distributing leaflets and using a megaphone to denounce the arrest of opposition leader Guillermo Nguema.
United Nations Head, Spain's Prime Minister, and global leaders visit Equatorial Guinea for an African Union Summit.
Latest News About EG
- A I Asiwaju; Bawuro M Barkindo; R E Mabale (1)
- A P Davis; E Flgueiredo (1)
- A Benito; J Roche; R Molina; C Amela; J Alvar (2)
- A Gil, J Vioque y E Torija (1)
- A Heredia; A Vallejo; V Soriano; M Gutierrez; S Puente; J S Epstein; I K Hewlett (1)
- A Herrero, C Aedo, M Velayos, and R L L Viane (1)
- A Riaza; M L Martinez-Torres; R Ramon-Lluch; J Alonso; P Heras (1)
- A Toll; F Gallardo; M Ferran; M Gilaberte; M Iglesias; J L Gimeno; S Rondini; R M Pujol (1)
- A. Martín del Molino (1)
- Aaron Segal, and Max Liniger-Goumaz (1)
- International Monetary Fund (1)
- UN. Commission on Human Rights, and Special Rapporteur on Torture (1)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1)
- AFP (3)
- Africa Live Online (1)
- Africa Progress Panel (1)
- African Affairs, Vol. 103, Issue 413, pp. 547-567 (1)
- African Development Bank, African Union, UN Economic Commission for Africa (1)
- African Economic Outlook (1)
- African Training and Research Centre in Administration for Development (2)